It's said that we'll know our results way before
the rest of the graduated seniors at 12pm/ 1230pm!
O.M.F.G. It's arriving earlier than expected!
Please, remember to pray for me. T^T.
Was kind of fucked tup by the blardy canteen vendor
of the blardy Noodles Hut or whatever-the-name-is today.
I was telling her the three of our orders,
1 bowl of thin bee hoon costing $2 &
2 bowls of thick bee hoon costing $1.50 each.
She blardy diaoz-ed me and then passed on the order
to the chef. Nabeh Cheebye.
I bet she must be so uneducated that she doesn't even
know about the "customers will always be right" shit.
If she wants to have a ricebowl in this fucking society,
then she jolly well take my order with a SMILE. -> :D
Not with some blardy dulanz face. I pay for my food,
I have the blardy choice to choose what I want to add
and what I don't want to add in my food.
Maybe I should be zhek ak and complain to her supervisor,
then I shall see how she gets to keep her ricebowl.
Like what Fabian Lau have said today, the society today
only has a place for the survival of the fittest.
Forget about living, forget about owning a life
if you're not among the fittest. Remember that,
only the fittest gets a CHANCE to stay in this society.
In case your English is really poor like using the word
shallow in a wrong context, (yes, I AM STILL harping on that)
(and no, I am not implying that my language is awesome,
I just wanna harp on that "shallow" shit. :D)
I must explain that the phrase "survival of the fittest"
meant that only the strongest will get to survive in the society today.
Maybe another suitable phrase to complement / substitute that
would be a "dog-eat-dog-society".
How do you expect to survive in such a competitive world
when you can easily be eaten up by the other "dogs" without even
putting on a strong fight? How can you expect to survive in a world
where every being around you is so fucking perfect that you ought to
be ashamed of yourself? For not having the same abilities and talents?
Never mind that you don't have that. Whatever the others have and you don't,
you need to complement that in some other areas. So what happens
to that canteen vendor with a bad attitude?
She better fucking find a rich guy to marry.
Because sooner or later, she's going to be kicked out from this cruel society.
And guess what?
That is life. Cruel, mean, unkind, brutal, nasty, malicious...
Sorry for the wordy post,
I've more to say but not today.
JA.
p.s/ damn! blardy training tomorrow! D:
♥ 5:31 PM